Vik Pawar is litigator and trial lawyer. Vik also serves as of counsel to Pawar Gilgallon & Rudy, LLC., in Morristown, New Jersey. Vik’s prior experience includes working as legal counsel to the NYPD and New York City Law Department. Prior to that, Vik was a law clerk in the Trial and Appellate Courts in New Jersey.
Vik represents clients throughout the United States and counsels
clients in foreign countries including but not limited to U.K., UAE, Spain, Italy, Central
America, South America, Mexico, India, and many
Vik concentrates his practice primarily in litigation, trials and
appeals in the areas of criminal defense, civil rights and
constitutional law and commercial matters in federal court.
- Represented criminal defense lawyers who were issued Grand Jury
Subpoenas which resulted in precedent setting case before the New Jersey
- Represented defendants in high-profile civil rights actions that resulted in defense verdicts.
- Represented a bio-tech company in lawsuit against competitor under Lanham Act.
- Represented a media firm in an action under the Copyright Act that resulted in dismissal of the action.
- Represented individuals who were alleged to participate in enterprise corruption and RICO.
- Represented individuals accused of drug offenses and trafficking.
- Represented individuals accused under the Hobbs Act.
- Represented individuals accused of Conspiracy to Violate Narcotics Offenses.
- Represented an Indian Conglomerate in various lawsuits filed in the United States.
- Represented a chef who faced a multi-million dollar lawsuit from singer Jay-Z and Beyonce.
- Represented a software company in copyright action in federal court and before the AAA and the Court of Appeals.
- Represented employees under Title VII against various private and governmental entities.
- Represented a publishing company in a California action that resulted in a favorable decision for the company.
- Represented numerous plaintiffs under 42 U.S.C. Section 1983
- Represented plaintiffs and defendants in a class action filed under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Represented plaintiffs under 42 U.S.C. Section 1981 against private entities.